real time web analytics
Report - - Dyson Technical Ceramics - Totley (Sheffield) - June 2014 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dyson Technical Ceramics - Totley (Sheffield) - June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Infinity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dyson Technical Ceramics - Totley (Sheffield)​

I realise that this dyson site has been reported on many times but what the hell!!! As many of you will know, there is really not a lot left here now, guess I left it a little late to explore.

Dyson Technical Ceramics is part of Dyson group PLC which produces materials such as steel doors, fire bricks and glass electrodes. Dyson no longer produce any products from the Totley factory and it is now just empty buildings, however they do have a research and development lab here and to the right of the old factories is the head office for Dyson PLC.

I was a bit dubious about whether or not to enter as I could see the security guards car sat by the entrance to the head office, had I known that said security guard was basically a pre-pubescent teenager(which I found out afterwards when I saw him doing his rounds), I wouldn't have been so worried.

On with the pictures...or lack of them due to no decent subjects.

IMG_5230_zpsb4f4dd1a.jpg

IMG_5229_zpse436bba7.jpg

IMG_5224_zps67b5b80f.jpg

IMG_5223_zps4220883d.jpg

IMG_5221_zpsf7f8fe7f.jpg

IMG_5218_zps3877d163.jpg

IMG_5215_zpsbe364dd4.jpg

Thanks for looking, please look at my other posts from today's explore (they will be up soon)

Kaplan

Procrastinator
28DL Full Member
This is actually the "other" Dyson's. Not been explored all that many times.

rich_b1982

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Noce one for looking at this, wondered if anyone would have a go. Take it none of the other buildings have opened up yet?

Infinity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
just been for a look at this not all the place is closed some is still being used there is also cctv and security guards (not a teen on my visit) lol on petrol but i did get a few shots with out being seen :thumb

The camera was looking right at me but I just went for it haha. Ah nice one for getting some shots, did you manage to get into any of the buildings?

super nerris

On A Mission....
28DL Full Member
just been for a look at this not all the place is closed some is still being used there is also cctv and security guards (not a teen on my visit) lol on petrol but i did get a few shots with out being seen :thumb

Went for a look here today, was just a big game of cat and mouse with the security, they must of seen me on the cameras come in, they were defo looking for me hahaha mouse 1 cat 0 lol