Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - East Dulwich Hospital | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - East Dulwich Hospital

Gabe

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Couldnt find any info on here so here goes...

Visiting a friend in east dulwich a few weeks back and first noticed it. Its actually still running.

I went there last week, theres a lot of windows boarded up and half of it has been knocked down, theres even a row of houses on site that have also been boarded up.

i had a quick nosey around and couldnt find much apart from some old crappy toilets that havnt been used for a couple of years and some other lil tidbits but i think theres much more on offer there that i just couldnt find.

I spoke to a woman on reception and she gave me the site managers number, just called her and asked, she said no and that shes had a few requests, surely someone has forgot to lock a door somewhere or whatnot, if anyone whos good at finding that sort of thing wants to pay it another visit with me perhaps?

elliot5200

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Not sure if this is the same place but just saw this post from London Dreamtime:
"Dulwich community hospital, interesting space, much of it unused and empty pending redevelopment..."
Looks like it's still in the same state as it was a year ago then.