real time web analytics
Report - - East Fortune Hospital, East Lothian - June 2021 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - East Fortune Hospital, East Lothian - June 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jenga

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Opened in 1922 on the grounds of an old WW I airfield the hospiutal was used as a Tuberculosis sanatorium untill the outbreak of world war II. The patients then got relocated untill the end of the war when the hospital then reopened untill its close in 1977, The site Is largely open and super easy to access (You should deffo bring an asbestos proof mask though glad I had mine but the other two didnt bring one there where so many asbestos warnings most iv seen in one place.) however there are many buildings most of them are accessable.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Great stuff, always like seeing this place as it has one of the most well preserved boiler houses left anywhere imo. Only issue is your title needs the name of the location - East Fortune Hospital.

Jenga

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great stuff, always like seeing this place as it has one of the most well preserved boiler houses left anywhere imo. Only issue is your title needs the name of the location - East Fortune Hospital.
Thanks for the heads up. The place was well preserved but the the vandals have gotten in bad.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Some nice areas there. This looks like a good explore. Lots of decay and nature coming through.

Jenga

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some nice areas there. This looks like a good explore. Lots of decay and nature coming through.
Ye man it was a lovely place. Amazing to see nature recalim so much of this place shame we couldnt get in to a few of the buildings but the ones we did where amazing.

Who has read this thread (Total: 240) View details