real time web analytics
East Midlands Explorers | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

East Midlands Explorers

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KerzyUrbex

There's always a silver lining...
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone.

I'm fairly new to this site and wanted to say hey.

I was hoping to meet some likeminded people in the East Midlands that are up for some group explores. I spend my time between Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and Derbyshire. I drive so I'm up for travel.

Would be awesome to chat to you :)

Kerzy

Tyler_Groves

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone.

I was hoping to meet some likeminded people in the East Midlands that are up for some group explores. I spend my time between Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and Derbyshire. I drive so I'm up for travel.

Kerzy
Hey, I’m Tyler, 22 years old and am also looking for someone or a group to go exploring/climbing with! I am from Northampton in the midlands.

What kind of stuff do you like to do? I love climbing cranes and rooftopping huge buildings as I like taking photos and video from up there, not to mention the adrenaline!

Hit me up if you wanna see if we can go find somewhere to climb!

xiLyNeSs

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone.

Kerzy

I live in Burton On Trent and always looking new places to go and people to come along. I go with a group of friends who all drive. Let me know if you ever want to go and explore anywhere

KerzyUrbex

28DL Full Member
I live in Burton On Trent and always looking new places to go and people to come along. I go with a group of friends who all drive. Let me know if you ever want to go and explore anywhere

That sounds awesome. I drive too. There’s a massive site that looks empty in Burton - private message me, let’s chat!

KerzyUrbex

28DL Full Member
Hey, I’m Tyler, 22 years old and am also looking for someone or a group to go exploring/climbing with! I am from Northampton in the midlands.

What kind of stuff do you like to do? I love climbing cranes and rooftopping huge buildings as I like taking photos and video from up there, not to mention the adrenaline!

Hit me up if you wanna see if we can go find somewhere to climb!

I’m truly rubbish at climbing but would be up for going somewhere with you!

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey there I kmow of branston depot in burton and some other places in Midlands too if u wanna meet up and explore soon

Thebritishunter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
calling in from Corby in Northamptonshire! i lurk a lot but i'm meaning to head to more sites soon, needing to meet more people from the county so i'm not doing solo visits anymore, message me on instagram @Thebritishunter if you want to, finally time to see some other people from the county!

OLD FOX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone.

Kerzy
Up for group explore anywhere I am in Derbyshire

Who has read this thread (Total: 202) View details