real time web analytics
Question - - East Sussex! Looking for any tips | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - East Sussex! Looking for any tips

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ClaireM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I'm new to exploring bit it's been something that I've wanted to do for years! So 3 weeks time I'm taking myself on a photography trip for just that! Visiting Sheffield way quite a few days and travelling about. If anyone has tips for me statting up please share :D

Last edited:

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
As Stranton has said have a look at google or even have a play with the search box? ;)

Welcome along, you won't struggle to find something in Sheffield.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Less stuff in Sheffield than there used to be. Drop me a PM if you need some suggestions...

ClaireM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As Stranton has said have a look at google or even have a play with the search box? ;)

Welcome along, you won't struggle to find something in Sheffield.
I've had a look about got a handful of places to try check out but not too sure if some are still there as can't find too much current updates on them

Thank you :)

ClaireM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Less stuff in Sheffield than there used to be. Drop me a PM if you need some suggestions...
I've got a couple places I've seen that look pretty cool, If you happy for me to run them by you. See if they are still there etc see if there's anything I'm maybe missing as I don't know the area

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I've got a couple places I've seen that look pretty cool, If you happy for me to run them by you. See if they are still there etc see if there's anything I'm maybe missing as I don't know the area

Of course, no problem Claire...

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details