Web
Analytics
East/West Sussex Hampshire Surrey Recommendations? | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

East/West Sussex Hampshire Surrey Recommendations?

gg.v86

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello Guys!
Just found this site, full of great info so far! Me and my OH have been exploring all over this weekend in south west wales.
Any recommendations for East/West Sussex, Hampshire or Surrey for when we are at home.
We’ve checked out some wicked sites so far such as Hellingly, South Heighton Tunnels, Snape, Shoreham Cement Works to name a few.
I like old military sites and my OH likes a good tunnel!
TIA

Taliesin Bourne

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You probably do already but watch IKR Exploration (I think that's his name) on YouTube. He does tonnes around Dover. These are mainly old WW1-2 sights. Can recommend a few around the Eastbourne area though.