real time web analytics
Report - - Eastern bloc hungary/austria 08-2013 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Eastern bloc hungary/austria 08-2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
EASTERN BLOC TOUR, HUNGARY/AUSTRIA...HOST & CAMERASHY....only Austria wasn't Eastern bloc...

Have you ever wondered why you don't see many posts from Hungary or many images on flicker, well let me tell you why it's an explorers nightmare nearly every site had more than it's fair share of security and if that wasn't enough dogs, big ones too. not just the big site's but the crappy ones too. luckily we were here on a sure thing with Kelenfold so everything else was a bonus. we were told it was going to be hard and they were right, i see now why so many people go to Belgium its a piece of piss in comparison, i'm guessing that theft is an issue big time hence the amount of security, that said we did get busted on more than one occasion and the security were more than friendly, the guard at the train grave yard let us stay then showed us the carriages used at Auschwitz, a very surreal experience knowing the horror and history. Other sites were an Asylum, one that i only visited once. again we ran into security and left, we only saw a small part of the site. camerashy really wanted to see more however the dogs put me off big time so 100% effort to him for going back on his own twice too try and see more, he did so good on him. after three days in Hungary we headed to Austria to try our luck, one fail one success. so overall it was a worth while trip with lots of highs and some lows but that's the game of exploring. sorry no real history on the sites just photo's...Enjoy

RED STAR TRAIN GRAVE YARD​
star-0651.jpg

star-075.jpg

star-0371.jpg

star-0431.jpg

star-0571.jpg

star-0801.jpg

star-112.jpg

star-1171.jpg

star-1251.jpg

star-1791.jpg

star-194.jpg