Web
Analytics
Report - - Eco House, Leicester, Feb 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Eco House, Leicester, Feb 2018

Jobbyjo

UREBEXR
28DL Full Member
History
The EcoHouse, Leicester's internationally renowned environmental showhome, demonstrates hundreds of environmental features and ideas, inspiring and encouraging visitors to make green changes to their own homes and gardens.

The former park warden's lodge is home to the environmental charity Groundworks Leicester & Leicestershire,[7] formerly known as Environ. This building is now called the "Eco House" after being converted as a show house, used to demonstrate ways of making homes more environmentally friendly. It is open to the public and holds one-off events as well as receiving visits from local schools.[8] The Eco House and the neighbouring recycling centre are parts of the larger Groundwork UK network.[9]

Groundwork UK closed down in 2012 and 2013.

(Taken from the Webz)

Explore

I had visited The Eco House when i was younger and since it closed down i had been keeping my eye on the place for a while. I didnt think it would be in suck good condition as it had been closed down for so long but as its hidden away, not many people know of its existence.

Explored with @UrbanCaving

Sorry about some of the quality of photos. Please forgive me!

Thank you for looking, and i hope you enjoyed.

Support me on Patreon!

Dont forget to LikeShareSubscribe on my youtube: AbandonedDemolitionURBEX

Attachments