real time web analytics
Question - - Edinburgh Heights | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Edinburgh Heights

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Keyse

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey anybody here tried climbing any of the cranes in or around Edinburgh I managed to do the one in St Andrews square but wanted to do a few others but not sure on the security at them so just asking if anyone else has done them or one in the area that's easy to get in and out as still a novice haha also fancy trying to get on the roofs of a few high flats too but not done any of them yet

Attachments

• IMG_20171203_021000.jpg
    IMG_20171203_021000.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 26

AntonioStrino

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey anybody here tried climbing any of the cranes in or around Edinburgh I managed to do the one in St Andrews square but wanted to do a few others but not sure on the security at them so just asking if anyone else has done them or one in the area that's easy to get in and out as still a novice haha also fancy trying to get on the roofs of a few high flats too but not done any of them yet
Hey i am from round the Edinburgh area. I am interested in roof topping and anything related you got any good locations. that you have already been too.

Keyse

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey so sorry for the delay I climbed the one at at Andrews square but think it was luck I never got caught but do wanna do a few more just wondering if anyone else is up for it