Web
Analytics
Report - - Edison Swan Cable Works, Lydbrook 10/04/10 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Edison Swan Cable Works, Lydbrook 10/04/10

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Raddog, Fur:Q and Dweeb.

After a peaceful morning trampling round the crumbly cinema in Camberley, we set off to the Forest of Dean to have a poke around Lydbrook Cable Works. We ate more weird jelly and stitched even more velvet fillet steaks to add to the barbeque. We found the perfect spot for post-exploration picnicking with a beautiful river and boat to play in.

The cable works was bigger than I expected. I was thinking more open plan like Pipestock maybe? Either way, it wasn't a disappointment. The offices and old paperwork were great to see lying around but the rest of the works is pretty much stripped bare.

Here's the photos! :D

_DSC0102.jpg

_DSC0056.jpg

_DSC0058.jpg

_DSC0061.jpg

_DSC0065.jpg

_DSC0067.jpg

_DSC0068.jpg

_DSC0070.jpg

_DSC0071.jpg

_DSC0073.jpg

_DSC0075.jpg