Web
Analytics
EE 4GEE Action Cam | Photography and Video Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

EE 4GEE Action Cam

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The way I look at it is... if you need video, buy a gopro or something similar. Live video? You need somebody to watch it while it's streaming, otherwise it's a waste of money. "LIVE DERPING AT 2100 BST !! DON'T MISS IT !!" I'm not sure it would get too many viewers (as in it wouldn't get any at all)

jimbob202002

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
when im using it for UAV FPV i wont have the live stream enabled but will use a ground station to record the flight video and then edit afterwords for my needs, i was going to buy the SJ4000 but now ordered this one.. will try it out and see what the quality is like.

slayaaaa

28DL Regular User
Regular User
when im using it for UAV FPV i wont have the live stream enabled but will use a ground station to record the flight video and then edit afterwords for my needs, i was going to buy the SJ4000 but now ordered this one.. will try it out and see what the quality is like.
Get the sj4000 does the job just as well at a fraction o the price.
This ee camera is just a gopro with an even bigger price tag?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Photography and Video Forum 17