real time web analytics
Report - - Egerton park outfall July 15 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Egerton park outfall July 15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Well you might as well go the full mile ,
I'm sure you will get your gold
crown soon enough once everyone
recognizes how hard core you
Really are :D

Plus I heard it comes with a free
yes free hawaiin t-shirt ;)

What do you mean recognizes? Don't they already no? I've got a whole album of blurry, out of focus, camera phone pictures that I clearly need to post, that should clear up any doubt how hard core I am, plus I want that T shirt.

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What do you mean recognizes? Don't they already no? I've got a whole album of blurry, out of focus, camera phone pictures that I clearly need to post, that should clear up any doubt how hard core I am, plus I want that T shirt.

Well you show us the goods and then
the T -shirt is all yours ,
There is a lot of camelot threads and
other epicness to compete
with here :D

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
To be honest I thought I'd peeked with this one, but, I'm willing to take myself & photography skills to Camlot and put this to bed, as soon as I get a pm with access details and map.

Better be A t-shirt waiting or I'll be furious.

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To be honest I thought I'd peeked with this one, but, I'm willing to take myself & photography skills to Camlot and put this to bed, as soon as I get a pm with access details and map.

All this for a hawaiin t-shirt and a
golden crown, camelot won't know
what's hit it.

Only the most epic go to camelot,
Acess is hardcore.

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

All this for a hawaiin t-shirt and a
golden crown, camelot won't know
what's hit it.

Only the most epic go to camelot,
Access is hardcore.

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Maybe this is just too hardcore
for you , and to think I was going
to give you two t-shirts if you
climbed the roller coaster :D

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
have to say, the replies to this thread make for a very entertaining read...

forgot what the site was now though.... was it camelot? i remember there being a bike in it, or not now as the case may be.

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
This is far better than Camelot, it even has its own security guard who will let you out once caught, cracking guy, gave me a bit of a tour before calling the police,,,, I've said to much all ready...

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
this makes sense now... as i read that a yeoman warder was reassigned last year to serve at a more distinguished post

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Your money is of no value to me, ch4 have already offered me a far better deal anyway, for my new drainiac documentary.