Web
Analytics
Report - - Elm holiday cottage, Minsterley Jan17 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Elm holiday cottage, Minsterley Jan17

Stfc87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been here a couple of times as it's local to me, tried again recently to be met with a neighbour who told me it's still owned by a man from wolverhampton & this cottage is his second home. Due to ill health it has just been left, it's not abandoned! The chap's nephew has tried to secure the place to protect his possesions etc. There is silent alarms around the place apparantly.

Stfc87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Didn't mean to drag up an old report, was just passing on what i was told. And to shed some light on the history. It Is a shame that people can't respect places.