Web
Analytics
Report - - Elm Row, Suffolk - June 2016 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Elm Row, Suffolk - June 2016

ch9sab

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My second adventure :). Hopefully head out this weekend for a few more explores somewhere.

Apparently this little row of cottages is grade 2 listed, built in the 1800s. Looks like they have been abandoned for at least 10 years, probably more. I don't know much else about them.

Visited solo so didn't have the guts to go upstairs in case I ended up back on the ground floor via the more direct route, though it looked reasonably stable. Had no problems wandering around here for a good 45 mins taking plenty of photos. Didn't see another soul.

Someone had obviously been in there though as there were a few photo set ups in place and some items had moved from a previous report I'd seen.

Keen for more exploring so if anyone in Cambridge/Suffolk/Norfolk is heading out give me a shout! There are a few spots I've seen near home that I haven't seen any reports for so I'll be visiting soon :)

DSC013730bfb7.jpg

DSC01366bddd8.jpg

DSC0136154807.jpg

DSC013486e086.jpg

DSC0133447374.jpg

DSC01322-HDR52bbf.jpg

DSC0131338658.jpg

DSC01309580b3.jpg

DSC0130897ccc.jpg

DSC013078441d.jpg

DSC01306fab60.jpg

DSC01304d42c1.jpg

DSC01299d9e1e.jpg

Attachments

350cewild

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice first report. I always find houses fasinating. Why is always cookers, shoes and chairs left behind!

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Nicely done :thumb
I'm not really into houses, but this seems to have a few nice parts to it.

Lost_Tiff_Angel

Explorer in Training
28DL Full Member
I tried going to this house a couple of weeks back but was put off by the houses close by. How did you find giving this a look? Was it relatively easy or were you asked to leave at all?