Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - elusive abandonded building | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - elusive abandonded building

Abandoned-Angel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was on the train from smethwick galton bridge and i noticed a very large perfectly square abandoned building as i was coming into new street station but i cant seem to find it on any maps.
does anyone know of the building im talking about as its driving me crazy that i cant find it :banghead

bubblehead

you lost the game
Regular User
I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Is this before it goes underneath the n.i.a in ladywood or can you see it after you come out just before you go into new street?
If it is before then it is most likely in winson green or ladywood.
Why not take a picture of it next time you are on the train and post it here

*EDIT could it possibly be part of e.i.p metals? The train tracks run just at the back of that site.

Last edited:

Abandoned-Angel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Is this before it goes underneath the n.i.a in ladywood or can you see it after you come out just before you go into new street?
If it is before then it is most likely in winson green or ladywood.
Why not take a picture of it next time you are on the train and post it here

*EDIT could it possibly be part of e.i.p metals? The train tracks run just at the back of that site.
its ok bubblehead , i found out its the old curzon street station , also found out its impossible as its belled up but thanks anyway