real time web analytics
Report - - Elvanfoot Church, Scotland, April 2016. | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Elvanfoot Church, Scotland, April 2016.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SirHissjunior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not a great deal of information out there about this location. What I could find has been copied and pasted from other sites;

'Stone built early 20th century church with high pitched slate roofs and a tower with a pyramidical roof. Located in an active churchyard. It is thought that the church was once lived in as a residence, but has been vacant since the last resident passed away'

The Explore;

I visited this church with a non member. I was made aware of this place from another Scottish explorer. I have a wee fascination with religious buildings even though I'm an atheist.
When I was told this had been lived in and then vacated abruptly my interest piqued even more!
My images do not come close at all to portraying the sheer volume of stuff that has been left behind. Literally a lifetime's worth of belongings. It was a fine balancing act trying to create and then walk a path through the stuff whilst carrying my equipment.

Enjoy!

Edit21_zpsexxktlrt.gif

View attachment 685598

View attachment 685599

View attachment 685600

View attachment 685601

View attachment 685602

View attachment 685603

View attachment 685604

View attachment 685605

View attachment 685606

Last edited:

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Couple of things wrong here:-

1. The photos are not showing
2. You need to do away with the silly code name, the Church must have a name and it also must be based somewhere...Scotland is a pretty big place.

SirHissjunior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hmm....the photos were showing on the preview. Any suggestions as to why they are not showing now?

SirHissjunior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Couple of things wrong here:-

1. The photos are not showing
2. You need to do away with the silly code name, the Church must have a name and it also must be based somewhere...Scotland is a pretty big place.

How about now?

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Looks an interesting place :thumb
Nice to see something from north of the border aswel
Cheers for sharing :thumb