real time web analytics
Report - - Emborough Quarry - Emborough, Somerset - August 2020 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Emborough Quarry - Emborough, Somerset - August 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dejay89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@dejay89 Have fixed your photos for you, you didnt click the 'Insert All' button.

Have a read of this thread for more info

Oops sorry my bad! Still getting use to this forum lol.

Thank you

Adaminski

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We went to this with the help and info from Adaminski as only a 30 min drive from me.

we had a good few hours here and was very quiet! will upload all the photos later just thought id add these to here as there is a couple of bridges that where made for the railway but never used. (pic of the water from thequarry number 2?) and pics from top of the railway/viaduct bridge

Good stuff! Glad you got in

jakebarrow

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I'm going to try and explore this site sometime. I've had a look on streetview and seen a few lanes running around it to attempt to gain access via. Any info/advice anyone has would be greatly appreciated please as to where to get in? Cheers :)

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, I'm going to try and explore this site sometime. I've had a look on streetview and seen a few lanes running around it to attempt to gain access via. Any info/advice anyone has would be greatly appreciated please as to where to get in? Cheers :)

inbox me il help you bud

Who has read this thread (Total: 337) View details