real time web analytics
EN2 area | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

EN2 area

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cold

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey all im kinda new to all this stuff but im a really big fan of going on adventures with my camera. does anyone know any abandoned places around london?

chills

Queller of the uprising
hey all im kinda new to all this stuff but im a really big fan of going on adventures with my camera. does anyone know any abandoned places around london?

Welcome to the site!

There’s tonnes out there but the site doesn’t work on handouts. Furthermore, members will be dubious to assist you as you’re new and without any contributions to the site. Use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

CantClimbTom

Enthusiastic Idiot and prolific BS talker
28DL Full Member
Not urbex, but to test out your camera there's a lot to see https://www.royalgunpowdermills.com/ which is pretty local to you, it's a £10 but I'd say worth it, especially if you can include the tractor/trailer tour as part of your trip. EDIT: I suppose some remoter areas of site must have been done as "urbex" in the past, but you'd have to research that yourself