real time web analytics
Report - - Esplanades Level Dover Castle 12/10/2010 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Esplanades Level Dover Castle 12/10/2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Right a trip out for a lookat some of dovers good stuff ended up with this result..The lowest area of dover castle tunnels apart from the alleged Foundation level which to be honest no one seems sure of existance,there is withing the esplanades a passage very well lockedthat may prove or disprove this "rumour"...any how ..visited with Fortknox0 and frosty and a big thanks to all involved in the trip..right athol,trevenian caves and guilford tunnel..Very good explore loved it infact!!Right spent several hours in and around the tunnels .This is what i managed to get!
On with the pics

DSC01972.jpg

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

DSC01993.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02007.jpg

DSC02009.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

DSC02017.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02044.jpg

DSC02048.jpg

DSC02051.jpg

DSC02056.jpg

DSC02061.jpg

DSC02071.jpg

DSC02073.jpg

Right thats me quite enjoyable night..a late one but wellworth it... :lol:

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
Hi wevsky these are some good pics, I've been doing a lot of research to try and get into these tunnels but keep ending up finding the entrances are blocked up by these big red metal doors, just woundering if you knew of any other ways to get into them, Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Hi wevsky these are some good pics, I've been doing a lot of research to try and get into these tunnels but keep ending up finding the entrances are blocked up by these big red metal doors, just woundering if you knew of any other ways to get into them, Cheers

There is one big red door mate..and blimey this report id rather was buried due to the noobness of the pics..

tourbus hit this last year big time so its even more sealed up now im afraid

Doozer

Regular User
There is one big red door mate..and blimey this report id rather was buried due to the noobness of the pics..

tourbus hit this last year big time so its even more sealed up now im afraid
Te
just to save some face tho..a couple of newer ones as youve dragged this 5 year old report up from the depths

14245692454_3aa060c1a3_b.jpg

14059314119_5cca3dec94_b.jpg
i thought it would be difficult to get into them to be honest, as all the research I did

Doozer

Regular User
Everything lead to them two entrances and they are as you said completely blocked, thanks for the reply and pic though

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
see the difference in your photos and equipment wevs, come on leaps and bounds :thumb

now the forums been upgraded all the archived reports are open to comment..i was hoping this would never see the light of day again mate

Elcamino;)

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Damn, this place was such a good one. I was too young to know how hard getting in was when I went and now I'm really nostalgic for it. I can see why places should be secret now; as shown by what happened to this. Either way; it's great to see pictures of such a great place.:thumb

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Damn, this place was such a good one. I was too young to know how hard getting in was when I went and now I'm really nostalgic for it. I can see why places should be secret now; as shown by what happened to this. Either way; it's great to see pictures of such a great place.:thumb
blimey i remember the fuss this place caused when i posted it in public on three forums..you live and learn though.