Web
Analytics
Essential packing list for any UE road trip | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Essential packing list for any UE road trip

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Courtesy of Bunny and the Bull

[video=youtube;uvh3x1O4Xtk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvh3x1O4Xtk[/video]

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Ha ha I'm the one with the carrier bag and then pull a sad face to my companions when I'm missing something :p

Ordnance

Even the carrier bag is to much for me LoL I do not even take a DSLR anymore as standard. Now a packet of boiled sweets yes...

But I do carry a 'mix & match' kit in my car including a backpack 'just in case'

Justjersey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ha ha I'm the one with the carrier bag and then pull a sad face to my companions when I'm missing something :p
Lol I second this... I'm wondering how long it will be before people stop exploring with me!! I once went exploring before sunrise... Left my torch in my car!! Lol

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
Regular User
Haha thats petzl ffs thats about all he takes just a back pack and about 16 tins dont think ive ever been sober yet on a explore with him lol.