Web
Analytics
Essex Newbies | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Essex Newbies

Chanteleigh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi We are 2 female friends. we've just joined this forum and are new to exploring really.
We live not far from Colchester.
We have managed to visit a few local places . Mainly residential, though also churches and an old station house.
We have taken some photos , but as yet don't feel confident enough to post a report as we are still learning about the rules.

Just want to say hello to everybody.
Thank you for those that share photos of your explorations. It's lovely to see such beautiful old abandoned properties .

Down and beyond

I am just developing the mine by improving access
Regular User
Welcome aboard you have clearly read the guidelines so just go for it and you will get helpful advice if needed :thumb once you have done a couple it’s easy as !

Kallieyephotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi We are 2 female friends. we've just joined this forum and are new to exploring really.
We live not far from Colchester.
We have managed to visit a few local places . Mainly residential, though also churches and an old station house.
We have taken some photos , but as yet don't feel confident enough to post a report as we are still learning about the rules.

Just want to say hello to everybody.
Thank you for those that share photos of your explorations. It's lovely to see such beautiful old abandoned properties .
Hi fellow explorers I too am from Colchester area me and my lot do alot around here and Suffolk, if you ever want some places let me know would be happy to share them. It's normally myself, my fiancée and friend that go and do them ☺

Justice

28DL Member
28DL Member
Wots going on ppl will on here and game to find some mad stuff an meet-up with your selfs if any one is game I’m from Colchester an want to find some mad stuff I drive n have 2 big dogs to take with us just in case we get a visitor we don’t no turn up fill free to reply call me jut