real time web analytics
Report - - Euro Whore weekender - France/Belgium June 2013 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Euro Whore weekender - France/Belgium June 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Well it had been about 4 weeks since my last trip to Europe, so a quick plan was put together and within 3 days the ferry was booked and off we went.
Not ideal after a 12 hour shift, picking up Host, driving down to Dover from Manchester picking up a non member and arriving at the port for the 1 am ferry.
By 5am and daylight starting to peep through we stood at our first target................ All locations explored with Host and Timster1973

Our 1st stop.......... Prison 15H - France, this was my reason for sorting this trip, i've wanted to hit this since i first saw it and i'm glad we did, it's fking immense.

DSC_1108r.jpg

DSC_1131r.jpg

DSC_1150r.jpg

DSC_1119r.jpg

DSC_1123r.jpg

DSC_1139r.jpg

DSC_1117r.jpg

Feeling rather pleased with ourselves a quick hours kip in the car was the reward as we had all been up well over 24 hrs.
We then headed for our 2nd target over the border into Belgium.

Chateau de Foret - Belgium..... well i really can't say enough about this one, simply the best residential explore i've ever done, a HUGE place, unlived in since what looks like late 70's, i could have spent all day in here and easily done a full report on this, my shots won't give anywhere near the full story on this but i'm sure Host will help complete what is a pretty special place.

stairsr.jpg

DSC_1219r.jpg

DSC_1221r.jpg
DSC_1216r.jpg

DSC_1227r.jpg
DSC_1224r.jpg

DSC_1268r.jpg

DSC_1235r.jpg

DSC_1266r.jpg

Next stop was Chapelle de Anciens, an abandoned hospice in Belgium....

DSC_1283r.jpg
DSC_1277r.jpg

DSC_1287r.jpg

DSC_1292r.jpg

DSC_1288r.jpg

And rounding off the day we headed to somewhere i have never ticked off the list despite being in the vacinity a few times, Le Crypt - Belgium.....

DSC_1325r.jpg

DSC_1317r.jpg
DSC_1313r.jpg

DSC_1337r.jpg

Some food, beer, coffee and another hours kip in the car whilst we waiting for darkness and the opportunity to enter our "Hotel" for the night...... The Horror Labs - Belgium.
Waking up to Host pacing up and down waiting for the light ready to shoot his nemesis our second day began here, my second visit here and it's had somewhat of a tidy up but is still a brilliant explore and i'm glad to have seen this iconic place again before it's confined to the history books as they say.....

DSC_1352r.jpg

DSC_1347r.jpg

DSC_1375r.jpg
DSC_1376r.jpg

DSC_1399r.jpg

We had just enough time to get our last target in before heading back to Calais for the ferry home, big thanks to the one and only jST for the heads up here..... Power Plant Maybach - Belgium

DSC_1413r.jpg

DSC_1422r.jpg

DSC_1434r.jpg

DSC_1425r.jpg

Fantastic one and half day trip, no fails and some awesome locations, cheers for looking, when i finally get around to updating my website there will be more shots from here and previous trips if anyone is interested.​

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details