real time web analytics
Report - - Euston Downside Depot - July 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Euston Downside Depot - July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Psyanescence

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all, as promised, this is my first report. Apologies in advance for not taking the best photos as I only had an old point and shoot with me at the time.

We spent a good fifteen minutes loitering around, waiting for a suspicious looking guy down the road in high viz to leave before we went for it. Mate's entry point was sound so we got in without a hitch. It was very peaceful but absolutely baking inside - bring loads of water if you go! We could only stick around for a couple of hours before it got too much for us so we chilled out on the roof for a bit afterwards. What surprised me about the place was that there was still running water in some of the taps, and that so much personal stuff had been left behind - we saw posters, newspapers, cooking ware and even items of clothing.
In terms of history, as mentioned in previous reports, there really isn't that much information online about this place. All I can gather is that it once was a carriage maintenance shed and a parcel depot owned by British Rail. It was taken over by EWS (English, Welsh and Scottish Railways) in 1996, which then later became DB Schenker Rail UK in 2009. The Depot itself seems to have been disused since around 2004.

IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG

Watch out for some dodgy floorboards at the top!

IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0054.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0077.jpg

Credit to my friend for taking this one.

IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG

I'll probably be back to take some more photos with a better camera but in the meantime, hope you enjoyed my first report! :)

Psyanescence

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not a bad first report! Keep it up :D

Thank you! Will hopefully have some more soon to share! :)

Fabulous report ;) Great pics....spot on that :thumb

Cheers! Had to eliminate half of the pics as my friends kept posing in them haha.

EXCELLENT this has to be one of my favorites places ive visited

Researched your report before I went! :thumb

Yeah it's such an amazing place - do you know if there's any truth to the motion sensors rumour? We were warned not to go past a certain point on the platform so didn't risk it.

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Researched your report before I went! :thumb

Yeah it's such an amazing place - do you know if there's any truth to the motion sensors rumour? We were warned not to go past a certain point on the platform so didn't risk it.[/QUOTE]

yes its true, but cant say where..and trust me you dont want to get caught...i so want to go back

thisisagooduser

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, currently trying to find this I feel like I'm probably walking right past it - any tips where abouts it exactly is? Please message me!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
3 separate threads now bothering folk, like others have said, go and have a proper look!

thisisagooduser

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
3 separate threads now bothering folk, like others have said, go and have a proper look!
Asking 3 different people 1 thing isn't bothering? I actually found it straight away but with everyone saying it was easy to accesss I thought I had it wrong so was just making sure Jesusssss I guessed they made it harder or something