real time web analytics
Report - - Euston Train Depot, London (March 2016) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Euston Train Depot, London (March 2016)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dus.ta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As per the other reports, theres not much history for this site that can be found. Only that it has been disused since 2004

Access was simple but a bit of a squeeze, we were pushed for time due to visiting too late in the day. Will definitely be returning soon, to take a better look around the rooms.

Photos are clearly not documentary style and as @Adders has already pointed on my previous post: " 'I'd take whatever toaster you took these photos with back for a refund mate." , I will explain.

Im not going re edit them for the report, my editing style correlates with my emotions and my love for both art and photography. blah blah blah

Enjoy:

IMG_0416fc5e5.jpg

(roof of the depot)

IMG_0126b2219.jpg

IMG_001273c88.jpg

IMG_0020d59f1.jpg

IMG_00874be0b.jpg

IMG_0089b3889.jpg

IMG_0157-20218c.jpg

IMG_01992ed92.jpg

(view from the end of the depot facing on to the tracks)

IMG_02841d17d.jpg

IMG_0427cc361.jpg

(views from the roof)

tazong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Would liked to have seen the pictures in there original form - i personally do feel those images are very over worked - in essence i think you have killed some great pictures - of course just my personal opinion and nothing personal intended.
But i did like the smoking picture with the camera - that was a cracker.
I would really like to see the pidgeon shot in its original form because without the photoshopping i think that would have been a really good picture.
But respect for you for doing your own thing.
kindest regards taz

Last edited:

WelshMoocher

Where'd the floor go?
28DL Full Member
I'm not good enough with Photoshop to comment on the editing (although I quite like the colour pop in the last one). Nice set though, place looks really interesting.

dus.ta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Would liked to have seen the pictures in there original form - i personally do feel those images are very over worked - in essence i think you have killed some great pictures - of course just my personal opinion and nothing personal intended.
But i did like the smoking picture with the camera - that was a cracker.
I would really like to see the pidgeon shot in its original form because without the photoshopping i think that would have been a really good picture.
But respect for you for doing your own thing.
kindest regards taz

Thank you. Photos are edited with lightroom have never used photoshop.

Best.

Conrad

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
have to agree with tazong...this place is freaking awesome, if i hadnt had been i wouldnt have wanted to after seeing your pics, BUT respect for doing your own thang with them...but next time leave them as they are.

all constructive criticism mate