real time web analytics
General - - Eversfeild Place - NHS building Hastings | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Eversfeild Place - NHS building Hastings

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

silentpartner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm not sure if anyone know of this place but wanted to share it as it's been like this for a couple of years now and like everything down here, it will no doubt be demolished and house put there. Can't see any signs of security but that's not to there isn't any.
If anyone fancies a meet up to explore I think it would be good.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@50.8...4!1ssC6GMEF9tNYwxRDUpD-Ssw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
A lot of potential there to be fair. Hopefully you’ll find someone local who will take up your offer, but don’t be afraid of giving it a go alone, it could be good in there and would be a shame to see it missed!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I know people who've been in here. It's ok but nothing special, and I have it on good authority from them that the security guard allows people in to take photos.

James Cross

Crossvisuals
28DL Full Member
I know people that have been inside as well, apparently the whole place is boarded off but I'll take a look at it if you want soon.

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes there is secca, I have his number, his name is Rob and his dog which runs free around the site is Jessy, don’t jump the fence. If you do go, knock on the gate and shout, because it’s unsafe to just go in, ask nicely and they will let you in.

James Cross

Crossvisuals
28DL Full Member
Yes there is secca, I have his number, his name is Rob and his dog which runs free around the site is Jessy, don’t jump the fence. If you do go, knock on the gate and shout, because it’s unsafe to just go in, ask nicely and they will let you in.
Having a dog run run around a site is illegal as it could bite someone

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User

Any pictures to share??

Who has read this thread (Total: 180) View details