Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Ex Kouni HQ offices (Deepdene on site) | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Ex Kouni HQ offices (Deepdene on site)

mrg9999

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was driving past and took a wander. A lot of other people walking around the site peering in windows and doors.
here are a few exterior phones shots.
Gated
Access road and the usual "Police dogs sign"
Gate -01.jpg

Sign
Welcome - 02a.jpg

Reception
front door - 02.jpg

Other block
Conner-04.jpg

Inside through window
Office -03.jpg

Rear door
rear door -05.jpg

Area 51
area 51 -06.jpg

Caretakers kitchen
Kitchen -07.jpg

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
There is literally nothing of interest inside. Trust me, it ain’t worth the hassle of getting in! The Bonnier Publishing building across from it is exactly the same. Both buildings are just boring empty shells. Kuoni is belled up as well, and the police have fuck all better to do in Dorking so they turn up quickly. Luckily there’s a nice deep hole to hide in nearby! ; )

I wonder what happened to Stonegate who had the signs up outside it for ages.

mrg9999

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is literally nothing of interest inside. Trust me, it ain’t worth the hassle of getting in! The Bonnier Publishing building across from it is exactly the same. Both buildings are just boring empty shells. Kuoni is belled up as well, and the police have fuck all better to do in Dorking so they turn up quickly. Luckily there’s a nice deep hole to hide in nearby! ; )

I do know this, I used to work there for about 6 months. The generator is quite interesting. The gardens have some merit also.

anonurbex

Call me William Blake
28DL Full Member

The nice deep hole nearby is now closed though :) I mean whoever who wants may try out the nice deep broken stairs but risks getting stuck half way where it's totally broken and fall down the nice deep hole and if they live they won't be able to get out the nice deep hole :)

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The nice deep hole nearby is now closed though :) I mean whoever who wants may try out the nice deep broken stairs but risks getting stuck half way where it's totally broken and fall down the nice deep hole and if they live they won't be able to get out the nice deep hole :)
One word - rope! ; )