real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Excellent article exposing fraudulent 'explorer' Matthew Holmes - All should read! | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Excellent article exposing fraudulent 'explorer' Matthew Holmes - All should read!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Many people on here will already know about the issues we have been having with so called 'youtubers' and 'urbexers' who like to appropriate locations from this site, pose as explorers and generally abuse them in profit making ventures. The guy in question in this article has taken it one step further by not only appropriating the locations and information but has been stealing our photos of them too!

http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/c...raud-hes-accused-stealing-photos-pass-his-own

I'd like to ask everyone to make a conscious effot to distance themselves from these kinds of people. Exploring is about discovering and exploring epic places then sharing them for future reference and people's general enjoyment. It is not about publicising yourself or any other explorers activities for financial gain or some kind of likes and shares ego boost

Potatohead

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Many people on here will already know about the issues we have been having with so called 'youtubers' and 'urbexers' who like to appropriate locations from this site, pose as explorers and generally abuse them in profit making ventures. The guy in question in this article has taken it one step further by not only appropriating the locations and information but has been stealing our photos of them too!

http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/c...raud-hes-accused-stealing-photos-pass-his-own

I'd like to ask everyone to make a conscious effot to distance themselves from these kinds of people. Exploring is about discovering and exploring epic places then sharing them for future reference and people's general enjoyment. It is not about publicising yourself or any other explorers activities for financial gain or some kind of likes and shares ego boost
Fully appreciate your post, perhaps copyleft should be attached to any posts to this site.

Stiletto

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's really awful for the woman. Sounds like he has many issues, not just his need for validation in this field.

Lerosbif

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's really awful for the woman. Sounds like he has many issues, not just his need for validation in this field.

I hope for his sake I never cross paths with him in Paris especially in the catas , I’m generally a chilled guy but there’s limits

Who has read this thread (Total: 430) View details