real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Excellent piece & New pictures on BT Anchor Exchange in Birmingham by The B'ham Post | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Excellent piece & New pictures on BT Anchor Exchange in Birmingham by The B'ham Post

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Excellent piece & New pictures on BT Anchor Exchange in Birmingham by The B'ham P

Yeah would have been better to remove the shyte and keep, sadly it went.. Maybe someone saved the text ?

captainwow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Excellent piece & New pictures on BT Anchor Exchange in Birmingham by The B'ham P

Agreed.

If someone happened to save the text/thread for posterity, that would be amazing and I'd really appreciate it if they'd like to send it over.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

yep total piece of piss ..thats why no ones done it yet !

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User

yep total piece of piss ..thats why no ones done it yet !

I've done it three times. I'm just too cool to share my photos mate :)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

I've done it three times. I'm just too cool to share my photos mate :)

I would post my page three shot dangling off the ladder of one of thae shafts ,but gravity really isnt kind to a chap my age :rolleyes:

Derelict-UK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

They were working inside today, h'apparently they were pulling old cables through according to a worker, makes sense.

13587441884_ca2138331c_o.jpg
13587441564_eee9e4292e_o.jpg

13587104473_37c6f0b761_o.jpg
13587061095_4e2617337b_o.jpg

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Tease

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Sadly Tom it didnt work, if you press "preview post" before submitting it, you can see what it looks like before it hits the forum :)

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Hi all, first post here :)

This subject has had my interest for some time now, so having just been to the coroners office with work i thought I would swing round the corner to have a look at the BT Tower on Lionel street.

Im not sure if this will work as its my first attempt but i took a picture of what I think is the main entrance to Anchor. Forgive the quality, but Thursday im going to get some detailed pictures of all the 3 ventillation shafts that I know of and am currently awaiting a response on an organised trip.

Lets hope for the best on that one but wont hold my breath....
WP_20140722_001_zpsa473ed56.jpg

There you go mate

Looks like you copied the URL for the picture and added img tags

You need the actual IMG code from the right hand side of the photo

tomk86

28DL Member
28DL Member

ah thanks mate ill remember that :) always been quite the dumbass when it comes to computers haha

Derelict-UK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

opposite this entrance is an underground car park, you will see a fenced off area with a big steel door, this is one of the ladder access areas and the point of access I have seen most activity from contractors

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User

Yeh, your looking the wrong way, that the BT Tower basement entrance, not Anchor..

tomk86

28DL Member
28DL Member

excellent thanks guys, ill be there tomorrow to have a mooch around. I am corresponding with whom i think is the right person to get a visit but have had to tell a few work related porkies to do it.....

what is project fox recovery i wonder????

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User

If you're trying to blag your way in using work then be very careful what you post online about it. It could easily come back on you.

Who has read this thread (Total: 255) View details