Web
Analytics
Explhorrors Tourists in London next week ! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Explhorrors Tourists in London next week !

Son Pote

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello there !
We are 2 frenchies from south of france coming next week to the Portal Festival in London ( experimental rock ).
We arrive the 15th of june around 5-6pm and we stay at Kentish Town.
The festival takes place the saturday and sunday night, meaning we can drink/explore ( this is the point
:-) ) some places with some of you friday night, saturtay morning/afternoon, sunday/afternoon and monday morning.
We're leaving Monday afternoon...
By the way, we are Michel et son Pote Xplorateurs de l'Occulte and we love exploring and BEERS
:-D !
Would someone here want to share some fun (drink) and visit something cool with us ?
Long life U all !
!

Olkka

Nice fat line of Zone
Regular User
What genre of stuff would you prefer to explore in general? Let us know and someone should point you in the right direction

Son Pote

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Olkka,

Thanks for answering :-)
We love spooky places like old mansions, sanatoriums and other stuffs fed with creepy stories, decay and remains...

My English is shitty but I believe that most are searching for this kind.

Anyway, It would be nice to shoot a video with a local crew\guy as a featuring.

We (gently) joke about the subjects ghost hunters\urbexers and we take all very eaaaaaaaaasy.
Here's an example :

we got a facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/MichelEtSonPote

There, you'll find what we're into.

First of all, we want to share some good time/beerS with new crazy faces :-) !

Thanks again.

PS : I got the trip to London as a birthday gift... My first time.. That's why I didn't have time to prepare anything and I'm here to ask you :-)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Ah you took the plunge and joined up,nice to see you here after our FB chats

Olkka

Nice fat line of Zone
Regular User
I'm out of the country for the next week otherwise I'm always up for a beer. I Can't point you personally towards any haunted places as I'm a firm non-believer in the supernatural. But keep browsing here

Son Pote

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha ^^ we are joking about paranormal believers more than being ghost hunters... But we love spooky places. We're more kind of beers hunters in fact :-D
We are in London from tomorrow 7pm till monday 4pm.
I've been told bars closing at 11pm... Meaning we NEEED a survey solution :-D
Would be best exploring with local ( alcohol / people )
I repeat myself... sorry.

Thanks Olkka for trying to help :-)

Olkka

Nice fat line of Zone
Regular User
No worries, there are definitely bars open later than that but classic pubs tend to close at 11. Try typing in Harperbury to the search box here for a local abandoned hospital. I don't know any old houses or anything

Son Pote

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Harperbury is a waste of time now
Thx mrwhite :-)
We will avoid Harperbury unless we dont find else...
Any favorite rock'n roll place to drink / meet some cool people we can loose on exploration ? Something opened late...
Thx again sir Olkka

It's cool you answer me guys :-)

Son Pote

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Black Heart in Camden and Crowbar just off Tottenham Court Road are both good late night bars.
HOoooow Yeaah !
One of both is going to make our night !
Thx Adders !
If some of you guys is around tonight we'll share some drinks on mine !
( need to practice my english ^^ )