real time web analytics
Report - - Explorations under Paris | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Explorations under Paris

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

G

Grey Area

I spent the bank holiday weekend missioning around the 14th district catacombes and met some great people including the legend that is Nexus.
The first night was spent giving a tour to my friend who was a Cata-virgin...... took in the usual highlights of the south then headed up to Salle Z for a cataphiles birthday party.
I was really quite shocked to see several girls in high heels and some wearing awesome costumes.... good food, good wine a great party!
Got lost in Val d' Grace for a while....... too much wine by then and went to the german bunker with the birthday group.
Unbeknown to me they had an exit in the north and were heading out that way but i had to trek down to the PC in the south to get out and back to the hostel for a kip.
Next night was a more chilled out afair, very quiet infact but got into the oyster room and some other nice areas. Anyway spent about 23 hours below ground and had a great time. Below is a selection of my photos.

DSCN4368.jpg

DSCN4362.jpg

DSCN4372.jpg

DSCN4377.jpg

DSCN4381.jpg

DSCN4387.jpg

DSCN4392.jpg

DSCN4383.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details