real time web analytics
Wanted - - Explore partner needed - Northwest | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Explore partner needed - Northwest

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

majorem21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Howdy ya’ll !

Names Emma, 23 y/o

Currently shooting with a Nikon D5100
I’ve been Urbexing for around 4 years now and would love to find a partner in crime/ group to explore new destinations and learn new techniques ☺️! Love a good road trip to explore/uncover this worlds history and would really appreciate to find someone/ a group who shares the same passion.

Feel free to throw me a private message guys ✌

Thanks guys !

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Word Emma

My names Paul and I'm 38 yo

There's loads of peeps in the NW, bang up a few reports and people will be a bit more forthcoming with requests to go out

What sort of thing are you looking at exploring?

majorem21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Word Emma

My names Paul and I'm 38 yo

There's loads of peeps in the NW, bang up a few reports and people will be a bit more forthcoming with requests to go out

What sort of thing are you looking at exploring?

Nice to meet you Paul :) !

Yes so I’ve heard :D. I tried posting a report this morning which was then to be checked by moderators. Last time I checked it had disappeared. Not to sure what happened or if it had been regected but no one has messaged me to say what’s gone on .. very confused!

Any Hopitals/ asylums, residential, any vehical grave yards, to be fair I’m pretty open to anything !

Thanks Paul

FireTruckMilk

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi my name is Jake

me and a few buddies have been doing this for a few years, we like to keep our group short but if you send me over a PM we might have a few destinations you havnt been to yet and like wise with you. we are planning a explore soon if you would like to join also

all the best