real time web analytics
Report - - Explorers at Denbigh Asylum & Pool Park, Denbigh & Ruthin, April 10 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Explorers at Denbigh Asylum & Pool Park, Denbigh & Ruthin, April 10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Everyonefreezes

tinyurl.com/yzfp8dt
28DL Full Member

What a bloody beautiful day.

This was all from the group explore organised for Wales.
Such lovely people included:
Myself, Bekoir, Xan Asmodi, SparkUK, Catbalou, Georgie, Kevsy, Mookster, Flubbera87 & BigJobs

We had a few mishaps whilst at Denbigh as you've probably read on the other threads.

When me and Bek first got on site and started looking for everyone else (no signal), we decided to head for the Chapel as that could be a prime BBQ area. As we reached it we had a walk around and heard voices from inside; so without listening longer we simply stormed right in - my thumb way up in the air and a smile on my face. The words 'alright explorers' were less than a second from my lips until i turned the corner and walked straight into a small ginger man with a rifle: swiftly noticing Rambo with another rifle stood behind him.
These guys were surprisingly alright, simply warning us of Elwynn and believing our feable lies saying that we would exit the site.

And then other fun activities ensued which involved hiding, running, waving and laughing.

Was great meeting all you guys & another group explore will definitely have to be on the cards soon!

As with my report on St Cyprian's, all the shots i've been doing later have been on explorer's in the sites so this is a slightly different spin on the usual reports but hopefully it's alright. I think these photos again show enough about the buildings to constitute a report =]

IMG_2704-2.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg