Web
Analytics
Exploring Partner Needed (Manchester) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Exploring Partner Needed (Manchester)

36chambers

28DL Member
28DL Member
I may be new to this page but I’m not new to Urban Exploring.
Just lost my exploring partner to sunny Spain & other friends just ain’t interested.
So I need new urbexing friends.
Im 32 from South Manchester & enjoy mostly exploring subterranean stuff.
I’m not in to exploring for likes & follows, not am I a photographer. I’m in it for the fun, history, fitness, excitement & everything else that comes with it.
Please get it touch if you wana meet up. You can have no exploring experience at all. That’s cool with me. Just need a partner or few.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Why not get some reports up? That will break the ice and help you to hook up with people.

moonchild

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi 36chambers,

i'm in the manchester area and am looking for a fellow urbexer, haven't much experience with subterranean stuff to be honest and mostly explored in berlin, detroit, colombia and more recently eastern europe. i really need to post 'reports' of these.

i'm in manchester and if you or anyone else reading it wants to go urbex (prefer above ground tbh) message me!

cheers

totorao

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey,

I've done bits of urbex around Europe also (mostly East Germany and Lisbon). I recently moved to Manchester and I'm also looking for someone to go urbexing with.

I'm 21 and don't have a great deal of area knowledge, but I'd love to get involved if you're interested.

Let me know!