real time web analytics
Exploring | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Exploring

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Craig Rollings

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi people I'm from Northamptonshire and I really want to join up with a person or a group to go out exploring different places. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction of who to speak to old appreciate it thanks

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL Craig.

Unfortunately the bulletin board doesn't operate like a lonely hearts page and you'll have to put more effort in to get results out. People rarely jump forward with offers to meet up with total strangers (for that is what you are at the moment).

Have a read through this sticky post:

It's full of useful information for newcomers and following the advice in there you'll soon find some places to you can post reports about.
Once you start doing that people will see what kind of things you do, what interests you etc. and they'll be more open to meeting up.

There are occasional national and regional meets organised normally, but as you'll appreciate, they have had to be curtailed over the past year or so. Keep your eye open for announcements though as they are a great way to meet other enthusiasts and chat...connections will build.

Before actually making any report posts have a read through this sticky:

It walks you through what is expected in a 'report' and how to add photos.
Always check to see if there are other stickies - for instance there is an imporatnt one in the 'residential' section.

I look forward to seeing your reports and wish you luck on your journey.