real time web analytics
Report - - External reccie of the naughty boys home 3/1/19 | Other Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - External reccie of the naughty boys home 3/1/19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Im sure hes off bustin epics or at least walking round the outside of them

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
This may or may not be a contender for the fetid pit of despair if it returns... Do we/Don't we, answers on a postcard :popcorn

fetid2.png

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yeah man bring it back. I remember one of my first threads dropped into the pit back in 2009. I survived. I’m still here. It made me want to try harder.

There was a time when we were all savages. I call it the “good old days” ha.

^THIS

Although I will add, we will re-instate some sort of FAQ's before we do (if we do) I don't want it to be a flame fest and scare people off, we've spent the last few years doing just the opposite

Like the old saying goes what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, worked for you, me and many others back in the day..

Just somewhere to spot light some absolute fail and the odd snowflake as @Wevsky alludes to

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
I know I'm frequently a c*nt, but fetid pit is pretty harsh! Could it be the "Not worthy of 28, take it to DP, they'll love it bin"?

dustbreeding

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
when my first report got sent to the bin i felt like a right bellend but posted better reports as a result (they're gone now though)

didn't people used to post stuff straight to the bin in a sort of 'was a rubbish explore but someone might think its interesting' way?

chills

Queller of the uprising
Blimey, I was wondering why this kept popping up in "What's New" constantly, now I see, rather enjoyed reading all 4 pages :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 389) View details