real time web analytics
Report - - Eyebrook Reservoir Overflow, Rutland/Leicestershire - March '15 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Eyebrook Reservoir Overflow, Rutland/Leicestershire - March '15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member
Nice one pal, really sharp images..can't whack a good res :thumb
Got to agree with Ojay about that green type though...your report is now permanantly burnt onto my retina :D

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Excellent pictures mate some of the reflections are really cool, it looks like great place to visit.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nicely shot mate, ditto the reflections :thumb

For some reason i always thought Ladybower was the reservoir they"d practiced on :coatlol

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Nice one pal, really sharp images..can't whack a good res :thumb
Got to agree with Ojay about that green type though...your report is now permanantly burnt onto my retina :D

I type my reports up in green, then change it back because of my dyslexia. On this report and another I forgot to change it back.

Excellent pictures mate some of the reflections are really cool, it looks like great place to visit.

The reflections in here were a perfect opportunity to piss around with the camera

Nicely shot mate, ditto the reflections :thumb

For some reason i always thought Ladybower was the reservoir they"d practiced on :coatlol

I went to Ladybower on thurs (02-04-15) and the water levels were too high. I was gutted