real time web analytics
Report - - Fabrica de Textil Baleares Mallorca 04-2014 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fabrica de Textil Baleares Mallorca 04-2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fabrica de Textil Baleares Mallorca, Firstly a massive thanks to JST for the intel and bringing this beautiful site to our attention, at the moment i feel like his shadow following him from Euro site to Euro site…With a week away with my girlfriend i knew this was going to get done, as luck had we were staying up that end of the Island so getting it done was easy, the hard part was dragging myself away from this amazing site. A couple more hours would of been nice but a totally hassle free explore non the less. The only down side to this holiday was this was the only explore i got to do, I did try the power St three times but it's not so easy during the week with a live site next door. workmen seemed to pop up from no where…oh well maybe next time. There's not a lot you can say about the mill other than it's stunning. The light and tones and lack of vandalism make it an absolute joy to visit and would recommend anyone visiting the island to go. No real information on the site, Closed in 1971 that's all i know…Again cheers JST mate this has been one of my favourite Euro locations in a while..

TEXTILEMAJ04-471.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-457.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-153.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-009.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-001.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-384.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-421.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-050.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-040.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-120.jpg
TEXTILEMAJ04-111.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-100.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-059.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-420.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-192.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-253.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-256.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-355.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-348.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-372.jpg
TEXTILEMAJ04-327.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-321.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-385.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-298.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-302.jpg

TEXTILEMAJ04-404.jpg

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Very very envious, stunning pics of a stunning place :thumb

I have a feeling it will be another 5 months until I can sample the delights, thankfully I haven't been rumbled by the wife and kids for being keen to visit Mallorca again ;)

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been too long since you posted something 'Ost :)

That it has mate, Still been busy exploring. The other news is mate 'Ost junior is due in October so i've had other things going on like baby fairs….semi retiriment looms my friend...

AWOL_Mallorca

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love the shots. Stumbled upon 28Dayslater whilst searching for the location of this gem. I live in the south, in Santa ponsa and have visited a number spots - the el toro army base, bendinat army base and a couple quarries etc - but can't find anything on this place. Any help on the location would be massively appreciated and I promise to post an update once I eventually get a visit
Cheers

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love the shots. Stumbled upon 28Dayslater whilst searching for the location of this gem. I live in the south, in Santa ponsa and have visited a number spots - the el toro army base, bendinat army base and a couple quarries etc - but can't find anything on this place. Any help on the location would be massively appreciated and I promise to post an update once I eventually get a visit
Cheers

Will do mate i will PM you. i hope you have done the power St too...

AWOL_Mallorca

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brilliant. Thanks again
Hopefully get up there this weekend and do both. Never occurred to me before to even attempt the power station, but you guys have inspired me :)
I feel another trip to the army base near me coming on. There are rumours that it may sell for a luxury hotel resort!!!
Cheers

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details