Web
Analytics
Question - - Face masks | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Face masks

Down and beyond

I am just developing the mine by improving access
Regular User
So time for some idle chat as I am curious every shop I go in everyone is still In a mask ? What’s it like where your at ?

mockney reject

Chief Goon
Staff member
Pretty much the same, people are still wearing masks to protect those around them

FalloutShelter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I generally see Gen Z (excluding club goers), Gen X and Baby Boomers wearing masks - most millennials aren't wearing them in my lived experiences.

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Seems to be roughly 50/50 round my way. I did notice that Tescos have changed their sign to read 'Please wear a mask if you can' from 'Everyone must wear a mask'.
Likewise with the big Sainsburys near me. Went in yesterday and although it was absolutely dead, I'd reckon it was about 80% masked up.

Down and beyond

Regular User
I have personally choose to carry on when I enter shops the rise of infections in the local area is still very high , I understand we had to lift the rule at some point but with cases still rising unsure if now is the correct time ? then again obviously if we remove the masks cases are going to rise mmmm don’t no the answer really we cannot live in fear for ever ?

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
I can’t be the only one who opened this thread expecting a question about gasmasks/horror masks in photos....

Not surprised to see yet another covid debate though! I’ll go back to sleep.

mockney reject

Chief Goon
Staff member
I can’t be the only one who opened this thread expecting a question about gasmasks/horror masks in photos....

did you secretly hope they were making a comeback?

FalloutShelter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

I opened it expecting the same thing to be honest... I'll do you a deal and tie them together; at least with UrbEx I'll get use out of the full face respirators I bought when COVID first hit the news. The mountains of bog roll? Not so much......

Down and beyond

Regular User
Please chat away about any gimp masks if that’s what interest you that’s what idle chat is for isn’t it ? If I am curious in what other people are seeing across England relating to people wearing masks I see no harm in asking :thumb

I could always talk about the book I am reading the gasification of underground coal ?

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
did you secretly hope they were making a comeback?
I opened the thread just to have my excitement shattered.

The mountains of bog roll? Not so much......
There’s always a silver lining. At least you’ll never need to whip off one of your socks if you get caught short exploring..

I could always talk about the book I am reading the gasification of underground coal ?
Oof! Sounds saucy.

Chat away about whatever you like mate, There was no malice intended from me. Things are much different over here so perhaps my humour does not translate.