Web
Analytics
Question - - Face masks | General Chat | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Face masks

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My opinion shouldn’t matter? Borris has said we no longer need to? So he’s the man everyone listens to ain’t he ? He knows best so follow his advice lol

willkay76

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Everyone who wants a vaccine has had the chance to get 1, everyone who doesn't knows the risks. Time to ditch the masks.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I'll remain wearing mine in shops and still will avoid going into pubs and restaurants.

My wife is high risk and even though we have both had 2 jabs they don't know how effective they are for her. I also get tested before I head to work, if I did test positive at my check in I would not be allowed to mobilise and that would result in me loosing a months pay.

Each to their own though, I prefer to avoid the risk of catching Covid or passing it on to people who are potentially vulnerable.

Down and beyond

I am just developing the mine by improving access
Regular User
Everyone who wants a vaccine has had the chance to get 1, everyone who doesn't knows the risks. Time to ditch the masks.
That ent 100% true though because I haven’t had the chance of getting my 2nd yet ?

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I will keep wearing mine until a few weeks after my second jab on August 9th, only then will I feel sufficiently comfortable to not wear one in shops etc.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Doesnt matter if you've had both shots you'll still quite likely to catch covid just less chance of dying from it.

Since members of my family are seriously imuno-compromised I dont really have a choice and I actually quite like the anonymity you get from wearing them.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Most people are still wearing them fact!
I was out on bike at weekend & didn't habe one with me, I felt quite uncomfortable being the only one in tesco express without one.
It does say something about our government though, that everyone has lost faith & is making their own decisions now