Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Factory-Trowbridge | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Factory-Trowbridge

Bristol-Wonderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
73D6C27C-4C7F-48CC-A9BD-76671C37A2D1.png

Drove past here today aswell does anyone know what this use to be? Doesn’t seem to of changed in the last year

Johnexplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I use to work there when i was younger was the life blood of the town back in the 80s /90s and also did a few explores there bin in every part

Bristol-Wonderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So you most likely know the row of houses next door to it looking rather sad and boarded up one of them has suffered fire damage, guess these were part of the factory workers houses?

Johnexplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes bin in all of them the old history on them is they use to be for workers to live in incase they got hurt working badly but the recent history is one was a nursery and the others were used as office's

But with the recent fire i think they've all bin sealed back up but glad i got video of all of them 6 month's befor the fire

Bristol-Wonderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I drive for my living so have passed them many times I have so many places I need to check out are you local to Trowbridge then yea?

FlashWarrior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went round one of the three main buildings of this site back in 2010/2011 I think, couldn't get into the other two as the only entry was through a tunnel on the 1st floor which connected to the warehouse/packing area which had been severed. From the satellite map it looks to be mostly flat these days.

I thought for sure it would all be houses by now, all the other old sites near Bath/Bristol which I used to visit are now....

Connor_bristow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It is a shame really, just 2 bare mill buildings left now.... And a couple of houses but didnt get a chance to go in those.