Web
Analytics
Report - - Fairfield, Egham August 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fairfield, Egham August 2020

RXQueen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Spotted this place while looking at google maps. A lovely little bungalow hidden in the trees on a public bridle way, the place is untouched by vandals but other than some children’s toys and bits of furniture not a great deal in there. It’s in a state of decay with peeling paint and wallpaper but the roof looks to be untouched and intact.

Nice little explore and need to make a note to self to try the front door first before trudging through nettles to the back and clambering over junk to get in We didn’t look at the stables as it looked to still be in use as something, certainly the grass had been cut and my daughter said she could hear a horse as she waited outside the house for me. At the back of the house was a dilapidated cage that was probably a chicken coop at some time.

There were no pigeons to scare me so Mr Blobby had a go, i thought there was a child on the side of the bed when I walked in the room. Some of the rooms are very dark and I didn’t have my tripod so my camer/phone couldn’t cope very well.

I can’t find any history on the place other than what was put up by an estate agent. The property has an estimated current value of £981,000. The timber bungalow has 3 bedrooms is in a totally dilapidated condition. Was previously put up for sale in 2015.

Outbuildings include a large metal shed and three stable blocks.

With an overall plot size of about 2.45 acres, the land is loosely separated into three parcels:

Plot 1 located to the southern end of the part of the site and comprising primarily grazing land of about 55,000 sq ft with three stable blocks of about 1635 sq ft with another 1900 sq ft of concrete base.

Adjacent to & north of the above plot 1 is Plot 2 of about 33,000 sq ft and comprising Fairfield bungalow (totally derelict) of about 1000 sq ft with a driveway.

Further to the north of plot 2 lies Plot 3, a standalone field of triangular shape about 18,100 sq ft with no buildings but separate gated access.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Ive seen this before somewhere. Odd little place, cant remember if it had a name or not. Some nice shots there. Disgraceful leaving a bottle of JD though lol ;)

ghosthunter wales

28DL Member
28DL Member
RXQueen, you obviously live close to this property and are in a position to know its exact present state, I used to live in this property and I really need to access it once again, do you know the owner? are you in a position to put us in touch? would he rent me the property for 24 hours? any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
RXQueen, you obviously live close to this property and are in a position to know its exact present state, I used to live in this property and I really need to access it once again, do you know the owner? are you in a position to put us in touch? would he rent me the property for 24 hours? any help would be appreciated. Thanks
With the name 'ghosthunter wales' yeah....I'm sure you use to own a property in Egham, take the ghost dramas elsewhere mate :eek:

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Why on earth do you want to rent a derelict house for 24hrs?

westernsultan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I found all the details of the property on the www by searching for the estate agent handling the property. Their site shows you parking etc, a plan of the site and they should have contact with the vendor so I would try contacting the estate agent rather than a member of this site

Johny Dangerous

28DL Member
28DL Member
I found all the details of the property on the www by searching for the estate agent handling the property. Their site shows you parking etc, a plan of the site and they should have contact with the vendor so I would try contacting the estate agent rather than a member of this site
Hi, Is this property currently being advertised by an estate agent, if so which one as I cant find any current ads o the wonder web.