real time web analytics
Fairly popular youtuber gaining access to secured sites | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Fairly popular youtuber gaining access to secured sites

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

lolza22

Lolza Explores
28DL Full Member
Couldn’t agree more ^ I hate clickbait. Too much of it about sadly, makes it unfair on the genuine titles of videos.

DanMoist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's some good videos out there. Some have good production values, some are well researched and some are just interesting by dint of the location or entertainment of how people get into sites or evade detection. Of the bad ones, most are really dull videos that should never have been uploaded but the biggest issue is the clickbait social media influencer style. "Secret underground city. We almost died!". That sort of thing. Just shut up and show me the locations. It's a total waste when they pontificate on what a building was used for when 20s on google would sort it out.

Sadly, some of the junk channels have discovered that their audience really like the made up stuff so keep producing more of it. I have some sympathy, they're DIY drama productions I suppose. I used to quite rate IKS exploration but they've got more and more stupid recently, not quite Exploring With Fighters levels, but that direction.

Of the good ones, Shiey, Ilia Bonderav and BNT for their Chernobyl, train surfing and building climbing. I keep an eye on Beno (lift surfing), Usumalama (some good climbs) and even Ally Law when he's not being a total dick. There's a few quite sensible channels like The Whitewhicks (abandoned railways mainly), Martin Zero and Patrick Dickinson.

I find useful information from videos. The biggest problem is the big channels chasing subscriptions who really don't care if a location is wrecked after they've had their slice of the action. They have encouraged a whole wave of total idiots to drive straight up to locations, attract attention, cause damage and then require extra security to be added. For me Urbex is about doing a recce, studying the maps, working out how to get in and out and doing it without being detected. The idiots just want a location code and expect to drive up with their mates and just walk into a site with no preparation.

mingerocket

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I've seen a video on YouTube today that sums up the mentality of some of the current YouTubers.
The title states abandoned warehouse in...... , the place is clearly in business, granted its a shit hole breakers yard. He wanders around commenting on how the cctv cameras are moving, breaks/let's himself inside, power on, fridge stocked, fresh paperwork and parts left out for dispatch, a shit load of moneys worth of reclaimed process equipment/instruments lying around. He then comments how he's tripped a PIR sensor. Then uploads the evidence to YouTube. How the f*ck does this shit which is essentially breaking and entering into a place of business pass as exploring an "abandoned" warehouse? Has this guy got a chromosome missing or something?

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A perfect example of someone in days of yore would have been castrated so they could not inflict low IQ bone idle entitled horrors upon society.

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And to top it off nicely 'the secret vault' just uploaded a video with the extact name and location, followed by clips of access point both in and out. Not to mention waving their torches about and making as much noise as possible.....honestly!!

Goontuber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Okay . . .

Attachments

• DF8A9DD3-3317-4DC9-868F-342E948B9537.png
    DF8A9DD3-3317-4DC9-868F-342E948B9537.png
    427.7 KB · Views: 94

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
ah let me try again. If the attachment does not show bin this comment

I know there are people on this site that dont play by the rules but when u have 50k members thats a given, but Im not sure how you ascertain these particular guys have "broken in" & "graffitied" places... I think there may be a personal vendetta going on here!

Goontuber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know there are people on this site that dont play by the rules but when u have 50k members thats a given, but Im not sure how you ascertain these particular guys have "broken in" & "graffitied" places... I think there may be a personal vendetta going on here!

He’s certainly over reaching

Urbex g00n

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wait, what, he's got issue with a thread showing pics of something that was old news anyway ?

It's an emergency exit from the Arc data centre (and not GCHQ) which he claims in his latest video :banghead

It's belled up anyway before it leads to the grey door further in (best of luck) the 'bricked up' doesn't directly lead to what most assume it does anyway.

Sounds like a case of the Area 51 squad being a tad butt hurt due to the fact they'll never see the real good stuff below Corsham!

As you were with the clickbait fellas ♥

Who has read this thread (Total: 515) View details