real time web analytics
Report - - Fairmile Asylum - Berkshire - Feb 2010 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fairmile Asylum - Berkshire - Feb 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Asylums old news? Well yeh! 2009 saw me make about 2 asylum visits in contrast to about 30 odd in 2008! However lately my interest has been somewhat re-kindled by the start of a long promised 'injection of new blood' into that scene. For 2010 i decided i needed to go finish off the ones id never bothered to go visit before (namely Bodmin, Fairmile, Crispins and Mid Wales ) and also hopefully revisit a few i did way back in the day and never got good shots of, or indeed got busted before i saw much at all! (mainly Cherry, Royds and Whitt falling into that catagory) SO when an oppertunity for a little bit of a meet came up just down the road from the Berkshire hospital i dicided it's well overdue look was well... due!

Back when people first explored this place and it was a tight PIR fest i never thought it seemed worth the effot, when it got easier i fancied a look but its in a funny place in the country where you are rearly 'just passing' I was expecting it to be a quick and bland explore but i must say i did really enjoy our little 4 hour jaunt, it was more extensive than id imagined with good stuff spread about rather than just one epic hall and a load of empty boring wards like some hospitals. No sleep the night before and lack of decent food for atleast a day in advance was making me a bit paranoid. We had spotted the guard wandering around the site two or three times and due to the un boarded windows it would only take a bit of bad luck before you'd have to make a swift exit.

Anyway theres plenty of pics, i think this report should pretty much shows it all, well all of the main block atleast, there was no time for more. Quite pleased the majority of my shots worked as so far this year my camera skills have been unreliable to say the least!

Img_7009mod.jpg

Img_7012mod.jpg

Img_7023mod.jpg
Img_7027mod.jpg

Img_7035mod.jpg

Img_7049mod.jpg

Img_7057mod.jpg

Img_6998mod.jpg
Img_7000mod.jpg

Img_7076mod.jpg

Img_7080mod.jpg

Img_7081mod.jpg