real time web analytics
Information - - Farleigh Down Tunnel - April 2022 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Farleigh Down Tunnel - April 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Agreed. I call BS.. just another weird unexplained Wiltshire (just) phenomenon

Or its just put up to look slightly official to then go and demo it without any building regs/permissions.

I guess we will find out next week.

Ferox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ay, I bumped into you and your mate on the way out, remember you mentioning ya username lol. Small world!
Hello mate. Yep, was nice to meet you and you friend bud. I enjoyed the crack we had. Interesting place down there :thumb

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
Yeah this looks fake af. Totally vague and mispelt. Probably just a 'prank' from a local.

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
Has anyone been down recently to confirm this?
Not since july for me but I can’t see the situation changing, I think it’ll be a waste of time and money to block it for no real gain.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Not since july for me but I can’t see the situation changing, I think it’ll be a waste of time and money to block it for no real gain.

mate went late last year still wide open & unchanged, the rumours of demo are bollocks

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
mate went late last year still wide open & unchanged, the rumours of demo are bollocks
I agree mate, I think they only do it to try and stop people going down, personally I think once you’ve done once there’s no reason to go again. There’s so much more to see in the area that’s not smothered in graffiti and has more character.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I agree mate, I think they only do it to try and stop people going down, personally I think once you’ve done once there’s no reason to go again. There’s so much more to see in the area that’s not smothered in graffiti and has more character.

yep definitely, my mate described it as "monotonous" :lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 271) View details