real time web analytics
General - - Farleigh Down Tunnel - Wilts - July 2020 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Farleigh Down Tunnel - Wilts - July 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hydeo85

28DL Member
28DL Member
My first time around bath, managed to fine a few places. First spot was Farleigh tunnels, but creepy as didn’t have best of light as wasn’t really prepared. Eventually come to a dead end but didn’t climb in hole, coming back down was eerie feeling. My missus has a video of us chatting then can hear knocking. I’m not really a believer in spirits etc. But that was weird, only noticed it when going through our camera rolls. Anyway here is what I’ve captured.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hydeo85

28DL Member
28DL Member
Tell me about it, it’s annoying because there is people that want to explore and relive a bit of history. Whilst there is knob heads that want to mess it up for others.

Adaminski

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I went there a few years ago...it was pretty trashed then, let alone now. Pretty cool spot but definitely creepy. Did you find a room with a pentagram on the floor with candles scattered around? Maybe it's gone...

chills

Queller of the uprising
Some photos are duplicated or very similar, try less than more to make a better report; some history on the site would equally be good! Have a read of these two links to get used to how the site works and help on posting a report in an improved format:

One rule is always get a good light source! Take a search for the ‘torch guide’ by @Grom to give you some advice on what’s good for your budget! However, good for getting out and getting something uploaded!

Hydeo85

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thank you, t was my first explore and didn’t expect what to see. Next time I see t go somewhere I will be better prepared, hoping next time I’ll have a camera rather than iPhone.
Points taken thank you very much.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Thank you, t was my first explore and didn’t expect what to see. Next time I see t go somewhere I will be better prepared, hoping next time I’ll have a camera rather than iPhone.
Points taken thank you very much.

Nothing wrong with an iPhone, it’s how you use it and light your shots. My most recent report was done with an iPhone to shoot. Grab a good torch and you’ll be set!

Who has read this thread (Total: 195) View details