real time web analytics
Report - - Farringdon House - East Grinstead - Febuary 2018 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Farringdon House - East Grinstead - Febuary 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
vfBKjjI.jpg

Farringdon House
Ever since I started exploring I've been dying to see an office block, I knew from Gromrs report that this would be somewhat intrest lacking, and although that was true in the end, it was still nice to see the skeletal remains of this site. Still on the lookout for a proper office block though.
Brief history
Built in the 70's after the factory previously occupying the land caught fire and burnt down. This 4 Storied building Housed various businesses varying from call centres to accountants over the years, until the offices were finally vacated during 2004. Seeing the extent that this building was stripped to, it was probably left due to a mixture of asbestos and bankruptcy.
Supposedly being turned into housing, close to the station it would be perfect, however with applications going back and fourth for over 10 years it isn't looking probable.

Photographs
please ignore the photographic noise, im still leaning with photographgy in low light ;)

kjHHhl0.jpg

pfJdm9n.jpg

2eijCXt.jpg

C1B5HLz.jpg

53pG82R.jpg

Bia2NzL.jpg

IGd9g9B.jpg

PIQI5tY.jpg

p9wREnZ.jpg

BVuV6DX.jpg

fdnFTLW.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumb