real time web analytics
Report - - Fat of The Land, Bradford 2011-2014. | Noteworthy Reports | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fat of The Land, Bradford 2011-2014.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Loved the report, took so long to read that I was signed out of my account whilst reading! Really appreciate the effort you put into it!

Raz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
amazing report mate never been a fan of drains but I think this report has won me over, burnt my food in the oven because I had my head in this report :D

RC22

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry for the necro, but now I'm registered I just wanted to say what an epic read this rep was. Total and utter dedication to your passion - even if that passion is wading through shyte! :crazy

Well done on seeing it through. How many sets of clothes did you get through? I imagine you would have to bin a fair amount of stuff looking at the state of you in some of those phots.

The touristy bits I would like to see in the fresh as it were - Pandora's Box and the finale shit farm - seen a few of those over the years as used to 'paint' the railings inc the ones around the slowly rotating shit munchers/stirrers. My mate was nearly decapitated by those once, good job they move so slow! Never seen a shit farm as grand as the one in your final phots though (well, the tunnel entrance/exit looks grand!).
Alwys noticed that wherever the shit farm was, the skips to take away the johnnies and fanny rags were always full of sweetcorn - I reckon it goes straight back to the factory to be re-canned ;0)

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thanks, I still wear the same clothes on a daily basis, I can't vouch for Squiz although he still sports OT's yoinked benny hat :D

he skips to take away the johnnies and fanny rags were always full of sweetcorn - I reckon it goes straight back to the factory to be re-canned ;0)

Sweetcorn express

Squirrell 911

28DL Regular User
Regular User
My jacket hasn't been washed for a few moons and it now resides in the boot of my car as its a bit too fragrant for indoors :)

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
All about putting the research in, you two certainly did that.

vN2TToM.jpg

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
the part we were in wouldnt of flood much as there's a block wall with a 1/2 inch slit in it,
the majority of water would of been diverted in & along the bypass flood defences.

now you wouldn't want to be in there during bad conditions

Who has read this thread (Total: 706) View details