real time web analytics
Report - - Fat of The Land, Bradford 2011-2014. | Noteworthy Reports | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fat of The Land, Bradford 2011-2014.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

NottsLad

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Didn't expect to end up reading several years worth of research and exploration, but i couldn't stop reading until the end, worth a bit of my evening for all the hard work you lads put into this, awesome report.

Edit: Also ended up getting logged out lol

WB

28DL Wood Burner
28DL Full Member
It's worth reading through it all for these little gems. :)

OJAY said:
"Wedged between the railings and some high powered sewage, I was now being showered by Bradford's finest chocolate fountain"

Quality work guys, I admire your determination! That's some epic :turd :turd :turd

Puddlejumper

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just stumbled across this site and this what a first read that was! As an unlucky Bradfordian myself i thought it was a fascinating read. Great drills!

Reactions: AL_

chills

Queller of the uprising
I’m so glad this has been bumped. Reading that from top to bottom I had some laughs. Loved the Esholt section and arches; just beautiful! Lovely job @Ojay! I’m in awe at your determination but as you said, that is urbex! That report just leaves me wanting to jump underground again! ✌

AL_

28DL Member
28DL Member
A sewage system? that takes some real dedication to the hobby!
I Haven't read the entire report yet but it's something i'm looking forward to reading when I have the time.

inch

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just found this thread and spent 20 minutes admiring your dedication and hard work - amazing!

I now feel like I need to wash my hands. :/

Who has read this thread (Total: 706) View details