Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Fenton Court - Stoke on Trent | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Fenton Court - Stoke on Trent

Andywardle

28DL Member
28DL Member
Don't know if its occupied but I am interested in this myself as its only round the corner from me! Also considering the library next door (appears to be from the same time period)

Andywardle

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've just been for a bit of a snoop and it appears to be occupied, various lights are on at 21:05 but couldn't see any security cars about

Desolation

Silent Browser
28DL Full Member
I live 3 streets away , lights are on pretty much all the time and as far as i know the courts are unused. Im guessing the lights are on because of the war memorial inside they are keen to protect. The library was emptied when it closed and no lights are on. Im not 100% about alarms though.

Desolation

Silent Browser
28DL Full Member
if the lights are on then there is power

If there is power the alarms will probably still work
fair enough but Im willing to bet that it will be the next thing to go up in stoke. Im sure at one point there was talk at one point of turning them into flats or a shop but with the campaign to save the memorial they will have a very hard time getting permission for it.