Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - fenwick colliery, earsdon, Newcastle | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - fenwick colliery, earsdon, Newcastle

magpie

TH3 D4RKS1D3
Banned
I know it's not really worthy of an explore, but fenwick colliery, earsdon, Newcastle, now has 3 portacabins & a shit load of sensors with camera's, signs up on the surrounding fence! I believe it is being demo'd soon, think they are about to start clearing all the shite out of the place. It REALLY is not worth looking around. Just thought I'd mention it as I was there very recently...

Last edited:

AJ

AJ
Regular User
I'm sure I was dragged around that colliery in 2007/08. It's about time it was demolished, it was bad enough back then.

Last edited:

skelator52

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
nearly got caught by the police here they came through the hole in the fence off the road as 3 of us left through the open gate at the side and hid behind a tree and waited for them to drive off

magpie

TH3 D4RKS1D3
Banned
nearly got caught by the police here they came through the hole in the fence off the road as 3 of us left through the open gate at the side and hid behind a tree and waited for them to drive off
not worth getting caught for tbh, place has been like that for years. but really dunno whats happening with the place, heard it's being demo'd like....ok place to start for newbies, but that's it, nowt interesting about the place if i'm honest...